Forms below may change without prior notice.
PARISH REGISTRATION FORM
Welcome to Guardian Angels Parish.
- To register to be a member of our parish, please CLICK HERE to download the PARISH REGISTRATION FORM
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- Please use the same form to inform us if any of your contact information has changed
MASS INTENTION REQUEST FORM
- To offer a Mass Intention,
- please complete the MASS INTENTION REQUEST FORM and submit at least two (2) business days before the intended date of the Mass intention
Note: The Parish office is closed on weekends, holidays and Easter Monday
- CLICK HERE to download the Mass Intention Request form.
- Please complete separate forms for each intention per person.
- SUBMIT IN PERSON TO THE PARISH OFFICE, AT LEAST TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE INTENDED DATE OF THE MASS INTENTION
Please DO NOT DROP the forms in the collection box.
- HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MASS INTENTION REQUEST FORM
- If you are donating online, please email 2 business days in advance the Mass Intention Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the receipt of your online donation.
- Submit in-person to the Parish Office the completed Mass Intention Request Form with your Mass Intention donation (in cash or cheque)
- ACCEPTED DONATIONS
- Cheque payable to Guardian Angels Parish
- Online by CREDIT CARD. Click here to DONATE ONLINE. A receipt is emailed by the Archdiocese to the email addres syou provide right after the credit card donation is accepted.
There are several ways to donate:
- By CHEQUE payable to Guardian Angels Parish, 10630 Creditview Road, Brampton, ON L7A 0T4
Please call the parish office to arrange a drop-off date/time or drop off the cheque in the donation box when you come to church for Mass or send it through Canada Post
- DONATE ONLINE by CREDIT CARD.
Please choose "GUARDIAN ANGELS CHURCH, BRAMPTON" in the "PARISH" field.
- PAG (Pre-Authorized Giving) PLAN:
The Office of Stewardship Development of the Archdiocese of Toronto looks after the Pre-Authorized Giving Plan for the parish. When you participate in the PAG Plan, your offering will be deducted from your bank account on or about the 20th of each month. The amount donated will then be transferred to the Guardian Angels Parish Building Fund. A receipt will be given by the parish office at the end of the year for the total amount donated.
To enroll in the PAG Plan,
- CLICK HERE to download the PAG Form and attach a void cheque from your bank
- Ways to submit the completed PAG form:
- Email the completed PAG form with a copy of your void cheque to email@example.com or
- Submit to the parish office
- Drop in the donation box when you come to church for Mass
RCIA (RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION OF ADULTS)
RCIA Program for 2022-2023: DATES TO BE POSTED SOON
- RCIA Application will be accepted when we re-open the 2022-2023 program
- For more information on the RCIA Program, visit https://guardianangelsbr.archtoronto.org/en/our-faith/becoming-catholic-rcia/
- RCIA FORMS
Please DO NOT LEAVE a field blank. If not applicable, enter NA.
Forms are fillable. Please complete online, save and send via email.
- CLICK HERE to access the RCIA Initial Information Form
- CLICK HERE to access the RCIA-Appendix-Marriage History Form
- OTHER FORM
- CLICK HERE to download the PARISH REGISTRATION FORM. This form is not fillable. Please download the form, and email the completed form.
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if previously baptized in a Catholic Church or another Christian Denomination)
- Copy of First Holy Communion Certificate (if attending the RCIA program in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation)
- EMAIL all the above requirements to the RCIA Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RCIA SCHEDULE for 2022-2023: TO BE POSTED SOON
LAY PASTORAL VISITOR REQUEST FORM
To request a Lay Pastoral Visitor to bring the Eucharist to a home-bound parishioner,
SACRAMENTS OF BAPTISM, FIRST RECONCILIATION/FIRST HOLY COMMUNION, CONFIRMATION, and MARRIAGE
For information on the above sacraments and to download the forms, please visit the OUR FAITH Page of our parish website or click the links below:
PARISH HALL OR MEETING ROOM BOOKING FORM
Please read the rules and policies before submitting the completed applicable Parish Facilities Booking Form to email@example.com
- CLICK HERE to download the Guardian Angels Parish Facilities Booking Form - For Parish Ministry & Parish School Activities sanctioned by the Pastor
- CLICK HERE to download the Guardian Angels Parish Facilities Booking Form & License Agreement - For Private Function